At Renovations PROPERTY MANAGEMENT we care about having a good environment in all the communities, that is why we offer you some tips on how to be a good neighbor:
- Welcome any new neighbors with a personal note or pop by for a personal introduction.
- Make sure that the outside of your home—along with the grounds—is well-kept and complies with your association’s CC&Rs.
- Be mindful of noise—loud music, barking dogs, power tools—that may disrupt the neighborhood beyond a reasonable hour.
- If you have a large party, consider your neighbors when directing your guests where to park, end the party at a reasonable hour and invite your neighbors to join in the fun.
- Return anything you borrow from your neighbor promptly, in the same condition they lent it to you, and express your thanks.
- Replace anything of your neighbor’s that you, your children or your pets break or soil.
- Respect your neighbor’s privacy.
- Offer to take care of mail pick-up, plants or pets while your neighbor is on vacation.
- Be social! Inviting a neighbor over for coffee and conversation can promote open communication and a friendly neighborhood environment from which all neighbors can benefit.
Share your tips with us! We want to hear from you.